| Latest news from NFL.com |
- Hakeem Nicks reportedly not at OTAs over contract
Hakeem Nicks didn't attend New York Giants organized team activities Wednesday. According to one report, the wide receiver's absence is tied to his unhappiness over his contract situation.
- Ramses Barden, N.Y. Giants reportedly close to reunion
Ramses Barden said in February it was best that he moved on from the New York Giants. Three months later, it looks like the veteran wide receiver might have changed his mind about Big Blue.
- Charles Woodson: Oakland Raiders 'looking on the up'
Charles Woodson originally said he wanted to sign with a contender. The Oakland Raiders aren't expected to be that in 2013, but Woodson believes the team is "looking on the up."
- Dez Bryant impresses Jason Garrett, Dallas Cowboys
Dez Bryant's Dallas Cowboys career has been marked by off-the-field problems, but he said he has "found himself." Does Cowboys coach Jason Garrett agree with the wide receiver?
- Jim Harbaugh: Michael Crabtree shouldn't miss season
Coach Jim Harbaugh insists Michael Crabtree is not expected to miss the full 2013 NFL season after undergoing Achilles tendon surgery. What can the San Francisco 49ers expect when he returns?
- Brian Urlacher: Injury, coach change factors in retiring
Why did Brian Urlacher retire? The Chicago Bears legend told "The Rich Eisen Podcast" that he couldn't ignore the truth, saying, "Honestly, I'm just not quite the same player I used to be."
- Ron Jaworski: Chip Kelly's Eagles offense won't work
Coach Chip Kelly made some unique changes to the Philadelphia Eagles this offseason. Will Kelly's offense translate to the next level? Former Eagles quarterback Ron Jaworski is skeptical.
- Mark Sanchez disappoints Rex Ryan in Jets practice
Mark Sanchez threw three interceptions in New York Jets practice Wednesday, "absolutely" disappointing coach Rex Ryan. It's early, but that's not a good sign for Sanchez.
- Star Lotuelei, Carolina Panthers strike rookie contract
The Carolina Panthers agreed to terms on a contract with No. 14 overall pick Star Lotulelei on Wednesday. Will the Panthers now boast one of the NFL's most improved front sevens?
- Aaron Rodgers: Retire Brett Favre's Packers number
Aaron Rodgers says it's already "been too long" a wait for Brett Favre's number to be retired by the Green Bay Packers. Is this another step toward reconciliation between Favre and his former team?